Workforce type scanners enable you to track the check-in and check-out of all the members of your team. Use QR codes for on-site time and attendance. For tracking team in the field, you can use the text codes which you can customize it under “Your Tracking Code” section
The app can handle multiple locations, multiple accounts, and multiple employees. It also works for employees transiting between multiple locations.
Create a Scanner code (QR code) for CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT from the Scan-N-Track application.
Print and place these QR codes in a convenient place where the employees can scan them.
Add all your employees to the TEAM page,
Add your office/locations. (optional)
Setup break alerts (optional)
Ask all the employees to download the app from the app stores
When employees come in, they scan the check-in scanner, when they leave, they scan the Check-out scanner.
The Scan-N-Track provides the employee data that can either be exported periodically via excel Or directly to employee’s database/server via AP
Daily reports, as well as summary reports, can be run from the back office
The back-office also generates exception Reports
Users Not Checked in from the correct location
Users Checked in but not checked out
- No Hardware needed,
- Subscription Based - cost-effective
- All QR codes will remain active till your account is active
- Track results on the Map
- Free Mobile App for users
- Unlimited scanning from users
- Track the results from the Scan-N-Track Dashboard/Portal
- Connect data to your system Via API (Optional)
- Texting option available (requires connecting to your texting account)
- Geolocation and Geofencing.
- Can handle multiple locations
- Excellent for Employees in the field
- Break alerts - Inform employees when they need to take breaks
- Highly Customizable
- Robust Reports including exception reports that can be exported via excel
- Daily/Weekly/Periodic summary by email
- Tracks job costing.